Seedlings 😍

No matter how long I've been gardening I always get stunned every year when the first seeds start to sprout. This year it's a lot of seeds from tomatoes that I hope will give me a good crop to preserve for winter. Those tiny things that are so easily lost when you carefully try to shake them out of the bag to put them into a pot that in matter of weeks will be a strong and healthy plant when given love and some water.
There's nothing like starting your own seedlings.


I don't know about you, but seeds and the growth that comes from them amazes me.

I start a lot of tomatoes this year, but I also happened to take a peek into my seedbox with flower seeds and now I all of a sudden really feel the urge to sow sunflowers, pansies, petunias and marigolds. I will try and mix flowers and vegetables in my garden this year, to lure more pollinators into my garden and for the beauty of it.

I'll have to get back to sowing now.
What are you up to today?

Until next time, be well.
//S

Comments

Popular Posts